Assertive Chicago Labor and Employment Law Attorneys
Ensuring compliance, safeguarding success
A profitable business serves the needs of labor, management and the marketplace. But friction between labor and management often causes complications that hurt a company’s competitiveness and threaten the livelihoods of everyone involved. At Peter Andjelkovich & Associates, we have 33 years of experience defending the rights of businesses to safe, hospitable and equitable employment, as well as management’s right to productivity and performance. Our experience on both sides of labor and employment issues makes us uniquely qualified to assist you with comprehensive and lasting solutions to issues that can poison workplace morale and undermine a company’s success.
By applying extensive knowledge of state and federal labor and employment laws, Peter Andjelkovich & Associates uses objective metrics to prove or disprove acts of discrimination.
Helping employers build strong labor relations
For businesses to plan and expand, operations must be predictable and reliable. Adherence to laws governing labor relations ensures a company’s legal operation. Peter Andjelkovich & Associates provides employers with day-to-day compliance counseling and just resolutions to workplace disputes that advance labor relations and further your business success.
Supporting productive workplace conditions
Following complex legal procedures takes valuable time away from management’s real job — running and promoting business. For 33 years, Peter Andjelkovich & Associates has counseled businesses on procedure and fulfillment under labor law, including:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Workers Compensation Program
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Consumer Credit Protection Act (CCPA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA)
Safeguarding a productive business
Just as your company retains certain specific responsibilities to its employees, workers are obligated to comply with work policies and legal requirements that affect your business. Incompetent, unethical or unlawful behavior of a worker has potentially devastating consequences. Peter Andjelkovich & Associates assists businesses in:
- Developing clear, written employment policies
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting non-compete agreements
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements
- Addressing suspicions of a worker’s unlawful or unethical acts
- Dismissing employees
Contact a dedicated Illinois employment and labor law firm.
Peter Andjelkovich & Associates is located in Chicago and represents clients throughout Illinois.
Call our firm at 312-782-8345 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.